Tuesday, October 27, 2009

True Evil by Greg Iles (a)


This is the first time I've listened to an audio book on my ipod. I became aware that my library has quite a number of books on MP3 format available for checkout, so I decided to try it out. Listening to a book is quite a different experience from reading a book.
I think I'm more of a visual person, so I needed to concentrate a little more attentively to follow the book. This book has a lot of action and the reader did a good job, some really horrifying details, so listening to it was a little like watching an action movie.
Alex, an FBI agent, hears a request from her dying sister; the sister says her husband is responsible for her death and that Alex should pursue him and protect their son Jamie. What unfolds is an evil cancer causing doctor and a divorce attorney whose clients' spouses conveniently become sick and die.

No comments: