Monday, August 10, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald


Recently I purchased an Apple Touch 16 GB with a goal to read ebooks on it. The App store has the ebook version of this story available free so I downloaded it, founding it comfortable and interesting to read the ebook version of fiction for the first time in my life. Of course the story is very intriguing and curious; I was able to set the font and background for good reading. Next I want to rent the DVD movie of this story and see how it compares with the original story. I have lived long enough to see major changes in so many areas of our lives, and the ebook is just one of them. I'm not ready to give up the library and holding an actual paper book in my hands, but I can see the merits of the ebook world.

No comments: